NeuroVascular Imaging lab
1997-2001, Department of Biology at Nanjing University, B.S. degree;
2001-2008, Institute of neuroscience, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai. Ph. D. degree; Prof. Aike Guo;
2008-2010, PET center, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University. Postdoc, Prof. Zhang Hong.
2011-2014, Institute of neuroscience, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University. Postdoc, Prof Duan Shumin.
2014-present，ZIINT， associate Professor.
Our team focus on the brain micro-vascular system function in neurovascular coupling during normal，aging and disease. The neurovascular coupling is mainly focused on the neuronal function and glia function recently, how the micro-vascular system regulation the neurovascular coupling is not emphasized now.
We use the 2-P and microscopy system to imaging the micro-vascular system, We have developed new method for the deep vessels imaging. We have now developed new precise stoke model using the multiphoton method to closure the specific vascular branches in cortex to imaging the neurovascular coupling changes.
Sleep and general anesthesia may share the same neural pathways. We also research the general neuronal mechanism of how the loss of consciousness occur during sleep and anesthesia.
Recent Publications (corresponding and co-corresponding):
1. Intra- and Intermolecular Synergistic Engineering of Aggregation-Induced Emission Luminogens to Boost Three-Photon Absorption for Through-Skull Brain Imaging. Zheng Zheng#*, Hequn Zhang#, Hui Cao, Junyi Gong , Mubin He, Xuexin Gou, Tianyu Yang, Peifa Wei, Jun Qian, Wang Xi*, Ben Zhong Tang*. ACS Nano. 2022 (online) https://doi.org/10.1021/acsnano.2c00672 (IF=15.881)
2. Long-term imaging of dynamic changes in neurovascular coupling during the epileptogenic process of temporal lobe epilepsy. Liu Yin, Dave Schwinn Gao, Jia Ming Hu, Chen Zhong*, Wang Xi*，Brain Res. 2022 Jun 1;1784:147858. (IF=3.252)
3. Subdural Neural Interfaces for Long-term Electrical Recording, Optical Microscopy and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Xiaomeng Wang#, Mengqi Wang#, Hao Sheng#, Liang Zhu, Junming Zhu, Hequn Zhang, Yin Liu, Li Zhan, Jiaozhen Zhang, Zhigang Suo*, Wang Xi*, Hao Wang*. Biomaterials, 281, 121352, (2022). (IF=12.479)
4. Lieju Wang, Weijie Zhang, Ying Wu, Yibo Gao, Na Sun, Hao Ding, Jinxuan Ren, Lina Yu, Wang Xi*, Min Yan*. Cholinergic Induced Specific Oscillations in the Medial Prefrontal Cortex to Reverse Propofol Anesthesia. Front. Neurosci. 15:664410 (2021). （IF=4.677）
5. Nuernisha Alifu, Abudureheman Zebibula, Hequn Zhang,Huwei Ni, Liang Zhu, Wang Xi*, Yalun Wang, Wen Liu, Xueliang Zhang*, Changfeng Wu, Jun Qian*. NIR-IIb Excitable Bright Polymer Dots with Deep-Red Emission for in Vivo Through-Skull Three-Photon Fluorescence Bioimaging. Nano Research. 13, 2632–2640(2020). （IF=8.897）
6. Zhaochong Cai,#, Liang Zhu#, Mengqi Wang, Anna Wang Roe*, Wang Xi*, Jun Qian*. NIR-II fluorescence microscopic imaging of cortical vasculature in non-human primates. Theranostics. 2020; 10(9): 4265-4276. （IF=11.556）
7. Zhang HQ, Xie WS, Chen M, Zhu L, Feng Z, Wang YL, Xi W*, Tang BZ. And Qian J*. Aggregation-induced emission nanoparticles for in vivo three-photon fluorescence microscopic rat brain angiography[J]. Journal of Innovative Optical Health Sciences, 2019 10.1142/S1793545819500123. （IF=1.77）
8. Ying Wu, Lieju Wang, Fen Yang, Wang Xi*. Neural Circuits for Sleep–Wake Regulation.H. Wang (ed.), Neural Circuits of Innate Behaviors, (2020) Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology （IF=2.622 ）